Wednesday 3 October 2012

I'm sat at the only bar still open - I was the last of a number of other strays to have stumbled in on my way home.The Frenchman complains that his girl is only with him for the money and the Finn replies with great, theatrical waving arms, and raising his voice so that everybody hears him:

"My dear! Nobody told him the first rule! In here, you are on top of the world. This is Paradise! This is land of a thousand smiles! In here, everything is Paradise. Everything is good. You either get broken hearted - and that is most likely - or you find the girl of your life. I can offer you one answer: if she doesn't want your money, she wants you. You go to her, you say you are my darling, my love, my everything. Quite litterally because i have nothing back home and if she stays, well, she is the one."
(Epileptic Valentines #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment