Sunday 30 December 2012

Like the Mayan apocalypse, Christmas has come and gone. All you wanted was someone else and a bunch of things and in the end nobody offered you any socks and I guess you should be happy with that. All I wanted was not to have to listen to Mariah Carey. I got that. Nobody plays her until the next Christmas season starts. That gives us something like 6 months of peace and quiet, and I guess I should be happy with that too.

Well, now that most of us have recovered from the Shopping Zombie plague, this is as good a time as any to remind you that "love is free and life is cheap." As for me, as long as I got me a place to sleep, some clothes on my back and some food to eat, then I won't ask for anything more. Well. I'll be honest, I wouldn't mind a waistcoat like that.




Happy new year, you gals and guys. Hope you're working on either resolutions or revolutions. Over here in Portugal, we're needing at least one of those, but I won't go there, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment