Monday 5 March 2012





"I feel like my transport should be an extension of my personality. And this is like my little window to the world... and every minute's a different show. I may not understand it. I may not even necessarily agree with it. But I'll tell you what I've accepted: just sort of glide along. You want to keep things on an even key, this is what I'm saying. You want to go with the flow. The sea refuses no river. The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving. It saves on introductions and goodbyes. The ride does not require explanation - just occupance. That's where you guys come in. " The Boat Car Guy, in Waking Life


09/08/11


1 comment:

  1. That's where these http://tinyurl.com/howhandyeh come in! So you don't have to unpack and your stuff doesn't just flop everywhere when you open it! You know this comment isn't stoopid :P

    ReplyDelete