Wednesday 5 June 2013

Hey there!
I've been having this problem for a few months already: I keep getting some other person's itunes receipts for purchases done, supposedly, with my apple id.
I changed password once, months ago, and the problem persisted.

The person in question comes listed as:

---- ----- Peres
Xxxxx Xxx Xxxx, xxxx xx - xx
XXXX-XXX Lisboa
PRT

I can assure you this is not, despite the common last name, me or anybody I know.
My store credit has been at 1.42 GBP for a while now, and as this account doesn't have (at least to the best of my knowledge) any credit card attached to it, I wasn't too particularly bothered about this.
Whoever he is, he seems to be using his own money for these purchases.

However, I noticed in the latest receipt, number 121053373103, received on Monday, the 27th of May, the fact that the two tracks and one album bought belonged to the artists: Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber and One Direction.
I'm not even joking, these were the three purchases, worth 12€ something.

My friends wouldn't speak to me ever again if they found this receipt.
I am also concerned that sixty or seventy years from now, my future biographer might come across this and lose all faith in me and cut his work short.

Please, is this something you can do anything about?
Best,
Francisco Peres

No comments:

Post a Comment